Any expert in forex trading can clearly see that XXL Forex Real Profit is a scam. However, if you want to find out why is XXL Forex Real Profit a scam and what is XXL Forex Real Profit in real, then you can find that within our XXL Forex Real Profit review here, for that you don’t have to search any other XXL Forex Real Profit reviews.
XXL Forex Real Profit Scam Investigation
- Forex robots or Expert Advisors (EAs) like the XXL Forex Real Profit are programs that claim to automate Forex trades. It’s like putting a plane on auto pilot. Traders can sleep through the night calmly knowing that their trades will be placed exactly at the times they designated. Sounds easy, right?
- Forex robots like XXL Forex Real Profit are getting a lot of hype of late and Forex robot scams are not far behind. XXL Forex Real Profit claims to make 20%+ gain on a monthly basis. These claims are usually based on a very narrow window where the particular product was successful and not on a long term use of the Forex robot.
- Forex robot like XXL Forex Real Profit can only be as smart as its creator. The creators of these systems are looking to make a quick large sum of money and are not looking at the fact that the most predictable thing about the Forex market is the changes you cannot predict without watching the changes carefully. Anyone who knows the Forex market well and understands it will recommend a live person with their own trading strategy and then and only then does it make sense to automate any of it.
- The companies producing Forex robots like XXL Forex Real Profit often rely on very broad, small print disclaimers to keep them out of trouble for promising tremendous results when those results are unrealistic in the long term.
- Most Forex robot scams are easy to pinpoint and would seem obvious to any investor. But even with blatant false promises of huge profits “while you sleep” millions of dollars are dropped into these Forex robot scams every day.
About XXL Forex Real Profit
XXL Forex Real Profit is an automated trading software that is developed by Tibor Nagy, located at Jozsef Attila u. 25. Nagyborzsony, Hungary. For support you can contact them via firstname.lastname@example.org.
XXL Forex Real Profit is a Forex robot that will trade important currency pairs like AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF on any timeframe. Currently the EA is being sold at a price of $129.
XXL Forex Real Profit Strategy
During our reviews of XXL Forex Real Profit, we saw that they did not provide much insight on how the software works. However, we can see that they are trying to make us believe that the software is based on scalping.
Scalping is a trading style that specializes in profiting off small price changes, generally after a trade is executed and becomes profitable. It requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains the trader worked to obtain.
XXL Forex Real Profit Result
XXL Forex Real Profit provided a single FXBlue account showing how the robot is performing. The problem is that Forex robots are run based on automated mathematical algorithms, not taking into account things like market conditions that vary with political issues, weather and other factors. The inconsistency of the market is impossible to program into a robot, and therefore the results of Forex robots are inconsistent as well.
Our best advise
Because Forex trading is still relatively unregulated, the number of scams seem to be ever-increasing. One area in which this happens on a regular basis is with automated Forex trading bots. Many of the systems make some pretty unrealistic claims, and promise a successful trading career, even when you’re asleep. They even seem to be able to publish positive results on their sites. However, a word of warning: These amazing results are often the result of back-testing, or based on hypothetical results.
Currently Best Performing Forex Trading Robot with an Average 86.3% ITM >CLick Here<
- Affordable price
- Multi currency support
- Inconsistent Result
- Unstable website
- Poor clarity on strategy