XFX Hunter EA is an automated trading software developed by the Projectxfx team. The XFX Hunter EA is based on multiple indicator strategies. The price to purchase a license is $350. They recommended timeframe remains undisclosed, however, the currency pairs traded includes some minor and major pairs. The XFX Hunter EA requires that the trader must have a VPS, MT4 platform and is willing to deposit at least $1000-$2000 in Standard account.
What is XFX-Hunter EA (Found at projectxfx.com)? Either is XFX Hunter Forex Robot scam or legit?
XFX Hunter EA Review
- XFX Hunter EA is a program that claim to automate Forex trades. It’s like putting a plane on auto pilot. Traders can sleep through the night calmly knowing that their trades will be placed exactly at the times they designated. Sounds easy, right?
- Forex robots like XFX Hunter EA are getting a lot of hype of late and Forex robot scams are not far behind.
- Forex robot like XFX Hunter EA can only be as smart as its creator. The creators of these systems are looking to make a quick large sum of money and are not looking at the fact that the most predictable thing about the Forex market is the changes you cannot predict without watching the changes carefully. Anyone who knows the Forex market well and understands it will recommend a live person with their own trading strategy and then and only then does it make sense to automate any of it.
- The companies producing Forex robots like XFX Hunter EA often rely on very broad, small print disclaimers to keep them out of trouble for promising tremendous results when those results are unrealistic in the long term.
- Most Forex robot scams are easy to pinpoint and would seem obvious to any investor. But even with blatant false promises of huge profits “while you sleep” millions of dollars are dropped into these Forex robot scams every day.
XFX Hunter EA Strategy
XFX Hunter EA is owned by a new company called XFX Group, which we saw at mfxbook is based in Russia. The XFX Group started business early last year and so far developed up to 3 expert advisors and some indicators.
During our review of XFX Hunter EA we saw that they provided fair explanation of the software methodology with facts on the popular indicators that drive the robot. From what we told, XFX Hunter works on multiple strategy brought together.
XFX Hunter EA Result
XFX Hunter did not provide a verified trading result to backup their strategy.
The problem is that Forex robots are run based on automated mathematical algorithms, not taking into account things like market conditions that vary with political issues, weather and other factors. The inconsistency of the market is impossible to program into a robot, and therefore the results of Forex robots are inconsistent as well.
Our best advise
Because Forex trading is still relatively unregulated, the number of scams seem to be ever-increasing. One area in which this happens on a regular basis is with automated Forex trading bots. Many of the systems make some pretty unrealistic claims, and promise a successful trading career, even when you’re asleep. They even seem to be able to publish positive results on their sites. However, a word of warning: These amazing results are often the result of back-testing, or based on hypothetical results.
Currently Best Performing Forex Trading Robot with an Average 86.3% ITM >CLick Here<
- Multiple strategies
- Free updates
- Verified result
- High price
- Sparce background info