Maxcoinprofit is an online investment website that promises to pay 25% hourly for 5 hours, 5% hourly forever, 150% after a day and 250% after 2days. There is no information about who owns and where they are running the Hourmonitor.com. They offer referral of 10%. Payment method is by bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, perfect money and payeer.
What is Maxcoinprofit (Maxcoinprofit.com)? Either is a Max Coin Profit scam or legit?
Maxcoinprofit.com is a Ponzi scheme which is an illegal and unsustainable scheme, so Maxcoinprofit.com is a scam. For more details, please continue reading our Maxcoinprofit.com review below.
Meanwhile, alternative to this Maxcoinprofit.com Scam is the Cryptocurrency Bot.
Maxcoinprofit.com Review – Disturbing details
- Aforementioned, Maxcoinprofit is a Ponzi scheme which already makes it a scam. Ponzi scheme is neither a sustainable nor a legal business. Legal authorities have already issued lots of warnings to stay away from Ponzi schemes like Maxcoinprofit. It is a crime to involve in Ponzi schemes.
- We can confirm that Maxcoinprofit is a Ponzi scheme because there is not any verifiable source of income coming into Maxcoinprofit other than the money invested by its members. It claims to pay up to 150% profit in 24hours on the investment amount of members by investing in trading market but fails to provide the proof to support that claim. It is unable to show the proof of its so-called investment in cryptocurrency exchange and trading market. On top of that, none of the experts in the cryptocurrency field can guarantee exact 150% profit in a day. Online trading is very risky and there is no way anyone can guarantee for only profit and that is also such a high profit like 150%/daily. So, the business claim made by Maxcoinprofit itself proves it is lying about its business. So, Maxcoinprofit is a Ponzi scheme because it doesn’t have any real source of income and only routing the money between the members in order to pay the few members.
- Classical Ponzi schemes like Maxcoinprofit attract people by showing them real payment proofs which they get by paying few members at starting. However, they pay a few members only to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scheme. When they realize they have collected enough fund, they will just stop paying and run away with the money of the majority of the members.
- Typical of all ponzi scams, Maxcoinprofit offer a referral commission just like a pyramid scheme which is also an illegal business model. They never have any real products or services to sell and pay the referral commission up to multi-level downlines just for selling the investment plans or membership fees. Maxcoinprofit offer up to 5% from your first level referrals, which makes it a Ponzi pyramid hybrid scheme.
- Maxcoinprofit hasn’t provided any information about who and from where is operating and running the Maxcoinprofit.com on its website and has also concealed those details in WHOIS which proves its owner doesn’t want to reveal his/her identity which is definitely not a good sign. None of the legit investment companies hide their owner details, only scam companies do.
Since now it is clear that Maxcoinprofit is a scam, so we have blacklisted the Maxcoinprofit,com website.
How to identify the Ponzi Scheme by yourself?
It’s very simple. Whenever you find out some companies which are offering the very high rate of return on your investment amount which is too good to be true, then you must know that is actually not true.
You can think generally. If some company can offer the huge rate of return such as 0.5% or more daily profit, 110% return or more within a month and so on then you must think why that company is asking you to invest in their project and paying you such a high rate of return instead of taking a loan from a bank in much lower rate to invest in their project.
Everyone can take a loan from a bank at the rate less than 1% monthly interest rate, if not a business loan, then at least can take a personal loan. So, why any company or person will like to pay more interest rate by collecting the investment from several people instead of paying very much less interest rate in the bank. So, the Ponzi Scheme always fails to pass this logic test. If you do this logic test, then you can spot out every Ponzi Schemes by yourself.
Whatever Ponzi schemes claim, they never have been doing any businesses to generate the real profit. They only pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members, means by paying one member by using the money of another member. Actually, their intention is to scam people but also they pay few members at starting so that they can show the payment proofs and lure more people into their scam. Innocent people always fall into their claims and payment proofs and only find out they have been scammed when these Ponzi schemes either stop paying or completely shut down. That’s why legal authorities have warned people not to join Ponzi Schemes and have marked all Ponzi Schemes as an illegal scheme. Involving with Ponzi Scheme is a crime.
Our best advise
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. Make Money with one of the Best Investment Platforms at the Moment with Great ROI >HERE<.
[joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”yes” wpc_style=”wppc-view2″ title_tag=”H3″ title=”Title Here” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” button_text=”See Top Investment Sites” disable_button=”no” button_link=”https://scamea.com/crypto-robots” button_link_target=”_SELF” button_rel_attr=”dofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Standard website
- Ponzi scheme
- Unsustainable profit
- No business history