KJ Invest Capital is an unlicensed Forex and CFD that is targeting investors from Austria. You may have seen the attractive features they claim on their sales page – experience, reliable, customer oriented, exclusive and trustworthy. The minimum deposit to open account is comparatively high at $500 and trades are made on a web based platform.
What is KJ Invest Capital (kjinvestcapital.com)? Either is KJ Invest Capital scam or legit?
KJ Invest Capital is considered not safe, as it is new and not regulated and licensed by top-tier financial authorities, like the CySEC in Europe, UK FCA, the Australian ASIC and the US CFTC. For more details, please continue reading our KJ Invest Capital review below.
<< SEE LEGIT BROKERS >>
KJ Invest Capital Review
- Aforementioned, KJ Invest Capital is unregulated as they should be regulated if they want to target customers on regulated markets like the European Union, including the UK.
- Unlicensed brokers like KJ Invest Capital do not have to report to a governing body. This means that if they scam you in any way, whether it be “glitches” or “malfunctions” causing server slippage in their system, or you go to make a withdrawal and they don’t process it (steal your money), you are out of luck. Beyond posting a bad review online, there is little you can do because these brokers have no legal authority to answer to.
- We confirm that KJ Invest Capital is a scam, we saw that it has been blacklisted by the Austrian Financial Market Authority as a potential scam. See Below.
Since now it is clear that KJ Invest Capital is a scam, so we have Blacklisted kjinvestcapital.com.
Questions to ask to avoid a forex trading scam
- Is the broker regulated?
- If regulated, how trustworthy is the regulatory body?
- Is the broker offering profits or rewards for opening an account?
- Is the broker offering a cash bonus for opening an account?
- Is the broker offering automatic trades or signals to guarantee profits?
- Is any credible information about the company included on its website, such as company history, financials, headquarters’ address, or similar?
- If awards are cited, can I verify their authenticity?
- If a big corporate sponsorship is promoted (e.g. athlete sponsorship), am I doing my due diligence to ensure the company can be trusted?
Is KJ Invest Capital Scam or Legitimate Forex Broker?
KJ Invest Capital Broker is not a licensed broker.
Scam Expert Advisor uses a simple method to determine if a Forex broker is legitimate or a scam broker. We look to see if the broker is licensed and regulated by anyone of these regulators; FSCA South Africa, FCA United Kingdom, ASIC Australia or the US CFTC.
In our reviews, we keep reiterating that regulation is the most clear-cut indicator of legitimacy and the best trust-creator in the business. We encourage our readers to invest funds only in properly licensed brokers in order to exclude any risk of foul play.
Review Verdict: KJ Invest Capital is an Offshore Broker. Your Money is not safe
KJ Invest Capital scam broker is unfortunately nothing new on the market, there are many similar brokers, like Bac Finance, ForexOne, Goldmans Banc. They all work the same way. They do not have appropriate licensing.
Bear in mind that a legit forex license is the only reason you can trust an online broker, because otherwise, for the safety of your funds you will have to rely entirely on the integrity of the people, who have collected your trading deposit.
You should sign up with creative and innovative Cryptocurrency trading robots. Start the success journey with affordable and effective Crypto currency trading robots. What are you waiting for? Sign up with commendable and transparent Cryptocurrency trading robots today.