Jet Trader Pro is yet another forex expert advisor developed by the leapfx team. Jet Trader Pro is boasting of beating the Forex market for straight 14 months and still counting. The promise 2334 pips profit and up to 20% profits per month fully automated. Jet Trader Pro. The Jet Trader Pro EA works using the Grid trading strategy and focuses EURUSD forex pair.
What is Jet Trader Pro EA? Either is a JetTraderPro scam or legit?
Any expert in forex trading can clearly see that Jet Trader Pro is a scam. However, if you want to find out why is Jet Trader Pro a scam and what is Jet Trader Pro in real, then you can find that within our Jet Trader Pro review here, for that you don’t have to search any other Jet Trader Pro reviews.
Meanwhile, alternative to this Jet Trader Pro scam is the DaxRobot.com.
Jet Trader Pro EA Review
- Jet Trader Pro is a program that claim to automate Forex trades. It’s like putting a plane on auto pilot. Traders can sleep through the night calmly knowing that their trades will be placed exactly at the times they designated. Sounds easy, right?
- Forex robots like Jet Trader Pro are getting a lot of hype of late and Forex robot scams are not far behind. Jet Trader Pro claims to have been consistently winning for the past 14 months and guarantees 20% profit on automated trading. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see that something is wrong here. Indeed, Jet Trader Pro is faking its results, it is a scam. Online trading is very risky and there is no way anyone can guarantee for only profit and that is also such a high profit like winning for 14 months straight. So, the forex trading claim made by Jet Trader Pro itself proves it is lying about its trading.
- Forex robot like Jet Trader Pro can only be as smart as its creator. The creators of these systems are looking to make a quick large sum of money and are not looking at the fact that the most predictable thing about the Forex market is the changes you cannot predict without watching the changes carefully. Anyone who knows the Forex market well and understands it will recommend a live person with their own trading strategy and then and only then does it make sense to automate any of it.
- The companies producing Forex robots like Jet Trader Pro often rely on very broad, small print disclaimers to keep them out of trouble for promising tremendous results when those results are unrealistic in the long term.
- Most Forex robot scams are easy to pinpoint and would seem obvious to any investor. But even with blatant false promises of huge profits “while you sleep” millions of dollars are dropped into these Forex robot scams every day.
Jet Trader Pro Strategy
During our review of Jet Trader Pro, we saw that they did not provide transparent insight on the trading algorithm. The said it uses a dynamic protection algorithm to win the market no matter the price volatility. This is somehow weird as we could not see them mention important strategies for technical analysis.
Technical analysis is a means of examining and predicting price movements in the financial markets, based on an asset’s chart history.
Jet Trader Pro Result
Jet Trader Pro provided a myfxbook result showing gain of 147.24% and drawdown of 18.04%
The problem is that Forex robots are run based on automated mathematical algorithms, not taking into account things like market conditions that vary with political issues, weather and other factors. The inconsistency of the market is impossible to program into a robot, and therefore the results of Forex robots are inconsistent as well.
Our best advise
Because Forex trading is still relatively unregulated, the number of scams seem to be ever-increasing. One area in which this happens on a regular basis is with automated Forex trading bots. Many of the systems make some pretty unrealistic claims, and promise a successful trading career, even when you’re asleep. They even seem to be able to publish positive results on their sites. However, a word of warning: These amazing results are often the result of back-testing, or based on hypothetical results.
Currently Best Performing Forex Trading Robot with an Average 86.3% ITM >CLick Here<
- Myfxbook result
- Fully automated
- Fake claims
- Poor strategy insight