Goldmans Banc is an unlicensed Forex and CFD broker that is owned and operated by Milmo Group LTD, allegedly located in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Goldmans Banc claims reliability, experience, credibility and professional team. Goldmans Banc is offering 3 account types named Basic, Standard, and Advanced. The minimum deposit to start trading is $400 and leverages extends up to 1:50.
What is Goldmans Banc (goldmans.io)? Either is Goldmans Banc scam or legit?
Goldmans Banc is considered not safe, as it is new and not regulated and licensed by top-tier financial authorities, like the CySEC in Europe, UK FCA, the Australian ASIC and the US CFTC. For more details, please continue reading our Goldmans Banc review below.
<< See Legit Brokers >>
Goldmans Banc Review
- Aforementioned, Goldmans Banc is unregulated as they should be regulated if they want to target customers on regulated markets like the European Union, including the UK.
- Unlicensed brokers like Goldmans Banc do not have to report to a governing body. This means that if they scam you in any way, whether it be “glitches” or “malfunctions” causing server slippage in their system, or you go to make a withdrawal and they don’t process it (steal your money), you are out of luck. Beyond posting a bad review online, there is little you can do because these brokers have no legal authority to answer to.
- We confirm that Goldmans Banc is a scam, we saw that it has been blacklisted by the UK Financial Conduct Authority as clone of authorized firm GMB Portfolio Services Limited. See evidence below.
Questions to ask to avoid a forex trading scam
- Is the broker regulated?
- If regulated, how trustworthy is the regulatory body?
- Is the broker offering profits or rewards for opening an account?
- Is the broker offering a cash bonus for opening an account?
- Is the broker offering automatic trades or signals to guarantee profits?
- Is any credible information about the company included on its website, such as company history, financials, headquarters’ address, or similar?
- If awards are cited, can I verify their authenticity?
- If a big corporate sponsorship is promoted (e.g. athlete sponsorship), am I doing my due diligence to ensure the company can be trusted?
Is Goldmans Banc Scam or Legitimate Forex Broker?
Goldmans Banc Broker is not a licensed broker.
Scam Expert Advisor uses a simple method to determine if a Forex broker is legitimate or a scam broker. We look to see if the broker is licensed and regulated by anyone of these regulators; FSCA South Africa, FCA United Kingdom, ASIC Australia or the US CFTC.
In our reviews, we keep reiterating that regulation is the most clear-cut indicator of legitimacy and the best trust-creator in the business. We encourage our readers to invest funds only in properly licensed brokers in order to exclude any risk of foul play.
Review Verdict: Goldmans Banc is an Offshore Broker. Your Money is not safe
The Goldmans Banc scam broker is unfortunately nothing new on the market, there are many similar brokers, like A.B.Capitals, GC Group, GG Trade, Rodeofx. They all work the same way. They do not have appropriate licensing.
As usual in such cases our best advise is to deal only with properly regulated brokers, like the ones licensed and authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) or the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
Cryptocurrency trading can be a lucrative form of making profit if the right tools are used. Make sure to sign up with industry leading and trusted tools for a safe trading experience. Sign up with credible and dependable Cryptocurrency trading platforms with a proven reputation. Reliable and transparent Cryptocurrency trading robots are a gem to have. Sign up with recommended and top rated Cryptocurrency trading platforms with a proven track record.