Forex Holy Grail is a scam auto trading software that is promising more than 750-1500pips per week using a secret system. The Forex Holy Grail is being sold at a price of $497 per license. Maurice Campos is the name behind this system, a trader with no reputation in the industry.
What is Forex Holy Grail (forexholygrail.net)? Either is Forex Holy Grail Scam scam or legit?
Any expert in forex trading can clearly see that Forex Holy Grail is a scam. However, if you want to find out why is Forex Holy Grail a scam and what is Forex Holy Grail in real, then you can find that within our Forex Holy Grail review here, for that you don’t have to search any other Forex Holy Grail reviews.
Forex Holy Grail Review
- Forex Holy Grail is a program that claim to share with you, the secret system for earning in Forex. It’s like putting a plane on auto pilot. Traders can sleep through the night calmly knowing that their trades will be placed exactly at the times they designated. Sounds easy, right?
- Forex robots like Forex Holy Grail are getting a lot of hype of late and Forex robot scams are not far behind. Forex Holy Grail claims to be an accurate indicator software that will help you win upto 600pips per day – Something that’s not achievable.
- We confirm that Forx Holy Grail is a scam because it claimed to have made huge profits but they did provide a verified result from third party sharing sites like Myfxbook and FXBlue.
- The Forex Holy Grail scam is unfortunately nothing new on the market, there are many similar programs, like HAS MTF Forex Robot, Falcor Forex Robot, Forex Avia Robot. They all work the same way.
- Forex robot like Forex Holy Grail can only be as smart as its creator. The creators of these systems are looking to make a quick large sum of money and are not looking at the fact that the most predictable thing about the Forex market is the changes you cannot predict without watching the changes carefully. Anyone who knows the Forex market well and understands it will recommend a live person with their own trading strategy and then and only then does it make sense to automate any of it.
- The companies producing Forex robots like Forex Holy Grail often rely on very broad, small print disclaimers to keep them out of trouble for promising tremendous results when those results are unrealistic in the long term.
- Most Forex robot scams are easy to pinpoint and would seem obvious to any investor. But even with blatant false promises of huge profits “while you sleep” millions of dollars are dropped into these Forex robot scams every day.
Forex Holy Grail Strategy
During our review of Forex Holy Grail, we saw that they did not provide transparent insight on the trading algorithm. The said it uses a low risk, high reward approach for profitable trading.
Now, in the contemporary marketplace, technical analysis is the driving force behind a broad spectrum of trading strategies. Whether you’re engaging the stock, currency, or futures markets, an abundance of indicators stand ready to aid in the crafting of strong trade-related decisions.
Forex Holy Grail Result
Forex Holy Grail provided a metatrader screenshots of trading result that makes no meaning because it does not come from a verified 3rd party source. That means it can easily be manipulated.
The problem is that Forex robots are run based on automated mathematical algorithms, not taking into account things like market conditions that vary with political issues, weather and other factors. The inconsistency of the market is impossible to program into a robot, and therefore the results of Forex robots are inconsistent as well.
Our best advise
Because Forex trading is still relatively unregulated, the number of scams seem to be ever-increasing. One area in which this happens on a regular basis is with automated Forex trading bots. Many of the systems make some pretty unrealistic claims, and promise a successful trading career, even when you’re asleep. They even seem to be able to publish positive results on their sites. However, a word of warning: These amazing results are often the result of back-testing, or based on hypothetical results.
Currently Best Performing Forex Trading Robot with an Average 86.3% ITM >CLick Here<
- Price action strategy
- High price
- No strategy insight
- No verified result