Forex Avia Robot is a new automated trading software that is meant to trade important major pairs for you. Forex Avia Robot is allegedly the best news you have heard this December. The robot claims to make $500 every single day and uses a exclusive short gun strategy, time sensitive strategy and super precise trailing. The Robot costs costs $129 and you are wondering. Forex Avia Robot was developed by Rita Lasker group and it operates on a stipulated short time frame.
What is Forex Avia Robot (ForexAviaRobot.com)? Either is a Forex Avia Robot scam or legit?
Any expert in forex trading can clearly see that Forex Avia Robot is a scam. However, if you want to find out why is Forex Avia Robot a scam and what is Forex Avia Robot in real, then you can find that within our Forex Avia Robot review here, for that you don’t have to search any other Forex Avia Robot reviews.
Forex Avia Robot Review
- Forex Avia Robot is a program that claim to automate Forex trades. It’s like putting a plane on auto pilot. Traders can sleep through the night calmly knowing that their trades will be placed exactly at the times they designated. Sounds easy, right?
- Forex robots like Forex Avia Robot are getting a lot of hype of late and Forex robot scams are not far behind. Forex Avia Robot claims to have made $16.210,80 from 11 November 2019 – 13 December 2019. These claims are usually based on a very narrow window where the particular product was successful and not on a long term use of the Forex robot.
- We confirm that Forex Avia Robot is a scam because it claimed to have made huge profits but they did provide a verified result from third party sharing sites like Myfxbook and FXBlue.
- The Forex Avia Robot scam is unfortunately nothing new on the market, there are many similar programs, like HAS MTF Forex Robot, Falcor Forex Robot They all work the same way.
- Forex robot like Forex Avia Robot can only be as smart as its creator. The creators of these systems are looking to make a quick large sum of money and are not looking at the fact that the most predictable thing about the Forex market is the changes you cannot predict without watching the changes carefully. Anyone who knows the Forex market well and understands it will recommend a live person with their own trading strategy and then and only then does it make sense to automate any of it.
- The companies producing Forex robots like Forex Avia Robot often rely on very broad, small print disclaimers to keep them out of trouble for promising tremendous results when those results are unrealistic in the long term.
- Most Forex robot scams are easy to pinpoint and would seem obvious to any investor. But even with blatant false promises of huge profits “while you sleep” millions of dollars are dropped into these Forex robot scams every day.
Forex Avia Strategy
During our review of Forex Avia Robot, we saw that they did not provide transparent insight on the trading algorithm. The said it predicts price fluctuation using upper and lower limits of range, and stochastic and CCI indicators determines the range. Now the are trying to include some indicators used for technical analysis.
Now, in the contemporary marketplace, technical analysis is the driving force behind a broad spectrum of trading strategies. Whether you’re engaging the stock, currency, or futures markets, an abundance of indicators stand ready to aid in the crafting of strong trade-related decisions.
Forex Avia Robot Result
Forex Avia Robot did not provide any form of result to back up their earning claims.
The problem is that Forex robots are run based on automated mathematical algorithms, not taking into account things like market conditions that vary with political issues, weather and other factors. The inconsistency of the market is impossible to program into a robot, and therefore the results of Forex robots are inconsistent as well.
Our best advise
Because Forex trading is still relatively unregulated, the number of scams seem to be ever-increasing. One area in which this happens on a regular basis is with automated Forex trading bots. Many of the systems make some pretty unrealistic claims, and promise a successful trading career, even when you’re asleep. They even seem to be able to publish positive results on their sites. However, a word of warning: These amazing results are often the result of back-testing, or based on hypothetical results.
Currently Best Performing Forex Trading Robot with an Average 86.3% ITM >CLick Here<
[joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”yes” wpc_style=”wppc-view2″ title_tag=”H3″ title=”Title Here” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” button_text=”Best Forex Robot” disable_button=”no” button_link=”https://scamea.com/auto-trading” button_link_target=”_SELF” button_rel_attr=”dofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Indicators for technical analysis
- Money back guarantee
- Fake claims
- No verified result
- Poor strategy explanation