Falcor Forex Robot is an automated trading software that that is designed to trade both major and minor forex pairs including EURUSD and GBPJPY. They said the Falcor Forex Robot is the automated trading solution that has taken the market by storm. Falcor finds finds the big trades in real time using advanced price action methods. Now, the robot was said to have made $45,078 only in December. The robot costs $99 due to 50% discount and works with price action strategy. The Falcor Forex Robot was created by the owners of the ForexRobotTrader.com website.
What is Falcor Forex Robot? Either is a Falcor Forex Robot scam or legit?
Any expert in forex trading can clearly see that Falcor Forex Robot is a scam. However, if you want to find out why is Falcor Forex Robot a scam and what is Falcor Forex Robot in real, then you can find that within our Falcor Forex Robot review here, for that you don’t have to search any other Falcor Forex Robot reviews.
Meanwhile, alternative to this Falcor Forex Robot scam is the DaxRobot.com.
Falcor Forex Robot Review
- Aforementioned, The Falcor Forex Robot is a scam and everything you read on the ForexRobotTrader.com website is completely fake. They said that Falcor Forex Robot finds, manages, and closes trades all by itself. Setup Falcor and walk away.
- Falcor Forex Robot is a program that claim to automate Forex trades. It’s like putting a plane on auto pilot. Traders can sleep through the night calmly knowing that their trades will be placed exactly at the times they designated. Sounds easy, right?
- Forex robots like Falcor Forex Robot are getting a lot of hype of late and Forex robot scams are not far behind. Falcor Forex Robot claims to have made $45,078 so far in December 2019. These claims are usually based on a very narrow window where the particular product was successful and not on a long term use of the Forex robot.
- We confirm that Falcor Forex Robot is a scam because it claimed to have made huge profits but they did provide a verified result from third party sharing sites like Myfxbook and FXBlue.
- The Falcor Forex Robot scam is unfortunately nothing new on the market, there are many similar programs, like HAS MTF Forex Robot and Forex EA Trader. They all work the same way.
- Forex robot like Falcor Forex Robot can only be as smart as its creator. The creators of these systems are looking to make a quick large sum of money and are not looking at the fact that the most predictable thing about the Forex market is the changes you cannot predict without watching the changes carefully. Anyone who knows the Forex market well and understands it will recommend a live person with their own trading strategy and then and only then does it make sense to automate any of it.
- The companies producing Forex robots like Falcor Forex Robot often rely on very broad, small print disclaimers to keep them out of trouble for promising tremendous results when those results are unrealistic in the long term.
- Most Forex robot scams are easy to pinpoint and would seem obvious to any investor. But even with blatant false promises of huge profits “while you sleep” millions of dollars are dropped into these Forex robot scams every day.
Falcor Forex Robot Strategy
During our investigation on Falcor Forex Robot, we saw that they did not provide much insight on the robot methodology. They only said that the robot works based on price action at the present time.
Price action is a trading technique that allows a trader to read the market and make subjective trading decisions based on the recent and actual price movements, rather than relying solely on technical indicators.
Falcor Forex Robot Result
The owners of Falcor Forex Robot EA promised huge returns but failed to lead us to a verified result. They did not provide result from a third party sharing service like myfxbook or FXBlue.
The problem is that Forex robots are run based on automated mathematical algorithms, not taking into account things like market conditions that vary with political issues, weather and other factors. The inconsistency of the market is impossible to program into a robot, and therefore the results of Forex robots are inconsistent as well.
Our best advise
Because Forex trading is still relatively unregulated, the number of scams seem to be ever-increasing. One area in which this happens on a regular basis is with automated Forex trading bots. Many of the systems make some pretty unrealistic claims, and promise a successful trading career, even when you’re asleep. They even seem to be able to publish positive results on their sites. However, a word of warning: These amazing results are often the result of back-testing, or based on hypothetical results.
Currently Best Performing Forex Trading Robot with an Average 86.3% ITM >CLick Here<
[joomdev-wpc-pros-cons disable_title=”yes” wpc_style=”wppc-view2″ title_tag=”H3″ title=”Title Here” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” button_text=”See the Best Robots” disable_button=”no” button_link=”https://scamea.com/go/daxrobot” button_link_target=”_BLANK” button_rel_attr=”nofollow”][joomdev-wpc-pros]
- Standard website
- Fake claims
- No verified result
- Poor strategy insight