Bober Lannister is an automated trading robot that works on the popular trading platform. It was developed by Arnorld Brobinskii and first published 1 October, 2019.
The MT5/MT4 robot currently works on version 1.4 and was last updated 5 January, 2022.
The robot costs $499 to buy a license that allows for 5 activations. Also, about 579 demo copies have been downloaded. The robot only opens a single trade at a time.
Should you trust Bober Lannister EA
- Bober Lannister does not make use of martingale or other dangerous recovery strategy. Next order lot size always the same according to risk settings regardless of previous trade result.
- There are 3 modes for EA settings.
- Ability to set Maximum drawdown (MaxDD) – all positions will be closed after reaching MaxDD value to prevent losses.
- The robot is not broker sensitive, you may choose any broker you trust to.
- Ability to overcome high broker’ commission.
- Ability to stop weekend trading.
Recommended for EURCHF, GBPUSD, EURNZD, CHFJPY, EURAUD and many others. Recommended leverages are 1:30, 1:100 or 1:500. Minimum deposit required is just $100. The less spread and commission your broker offer, the better.
The vendor provided a result done with 94% tick quality. Initial deposit is $10000 and total trades was 4953.
The result shows a total net profits of $1916908.01. Drawdown produced was just 22.23%
Bober Lannister Result
Bober Lannister has a live signals account that has existed for 56 weeks. This account is hosted on the ICmarkets platform and has a notable reliability score.
Since then, the robot has generated a total gain of 13%. Total profits made is $274.31 from a $200 deposit.
While the total account balance is $474.31, the robot has produced a high drawdown of 37.8%.
Bober Lannister is a robot that comes with multiple options for EA settings and ability to use a drawdown control settings.
Live trading result shows high drawdown, and the EA has managed to make few profits in more than 1 year of trading.
The vendor does not share the strategy the software works with and it appears that the robot is more profitable in backtest than it is on a live trading account.