BGold Capital is owned by Pro Star Griffith Corporate Center, a company registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. While being registered on the islands, they don’t fall under any specific financial regulation. This is generally troubling. For more details, please continue reading our BGold Capital review below.
What is BGold Capital (bgoldcapital.com)? Either is BGold Capital scam or legit?
BGold Capital is considered not safe, as it is located offshore and not regulated and licensed by top-tier financial authorities, like the CySEC in Europe, UK FCA, the Australian ASIC and the US CFTC. Not the least of which the fact that we find BGold Capital in the latest warnings list of the Spanish financial regulator (CNMV)
BGold Capital Review
- Aforementioned, BGold Capital is unregulated as they should be regulated if they want to target customers on regulated markets like the European Union, including the UK.
- Unlicensed brokers like BGold Capital do not have to report to a governing body. This means that if they scam you in any way, whether it be “glitches” or “malfunctions” causing server slippage in their system, or you go to make a withdrawal and they don’t process it (steal your money), you are out of luck. Beyond posting a bad review online, there is little you can do because these brokers have no legal authority to answer to.
- BGold Capital says to be registered offshore in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines – something that does not make it a legitimate financial service provider. Nothing bad with an offshore a registration, if only the broker was licensed with one of the official financial regulators like the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) or the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) – a license which BGold Capital has not bothered to obtain.
- We confirm that BGold Capital is a scam, it appears in the blacklist of the Spanish financial regulator CNMV as a scam. See below.
Questions to ask to avoid a forex trading scam
- Is the broker regulated?
- If regulated, how trustworthy is the regulatory body?
- Is the broker offering profits or rewards for opening an account?
- Is the broker offering a cash bonus for opening an account?
- Is the broker offering automatic trades or signals to guarantee profits?
- Is any credible information about the company included on its website, such as company history, financials, headquarters’ address, or similar?
- If awards are cited, can I verify their authenticity?
- If a big corporate sponsorship is promoted (e.g. athlete sponsorship), am I doing my due diligence to ensure the company can be trusted?
Is BGold Capital Scam or Legitimate Forex Broker?
BGold Capital is not a licensed broker.
Scam Expert Advisor uses a simple method to determine if a Forex broker is legitimate or a scam broker. We look to see if the broker is licensed and regulated by anyone of these regulators; FSCA South Africa, FCA United Kingdom, ASIC Australia or the US CFTC.
In our reviews, we keep reiterating that regulation is the most clear-cut indicator of legitimacy and the best trust-creator in the business. So when choosing a new broker make sure it has a legit license.
Review Verdict: BGold Capital is an Offshore Broker. Your Money is not safe
The BGold Capital scam broker is unfortunately nothing new on the market, there are many similar brokers, like Tradesrun, AAG Markets, FX-Base. They all work the same way. They do not have appropriate licensing.
As usual in such cases our best advise is to deal only with properly regulated brokers, like the ones licensed and authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) or the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
There are so many unregulated offshore brokers that want to rip off investor funds. However, there are also legit crypto investment companies that offer high returns.