Bac Finance is an unlicensed Forex and CFD broker owned by the Bac Finance LTD, operating out of New Zealand. BacFinance is offering trade on several forex pairs , stocks and commodities. The minimum deposit to open an account is $100. Trades are made available on a web based platform found on their online portal.
What is Bac Finance (Bacfinancelimited.com)? Either is Bac Finance scam or legit?
BacFinance is considered not safe, as it is new and not regulated and licensed by top-tier financial authorities, like the CySEC in Europe, UK FCA, the Australian ASIC and the US CFTC. For more details, please continue reading our Bac Finance review below.
<< SEE LEGIT BROKERS >>
Bac Finance Review
- Aforementioned, Bac Finance is unregulated as they should be regulated if they want to target customers on regulated markets like the European Union, including the UK.
- Unlicensed brokers like Bac Finance do not have to report to a governing body. This means that if they scam you in any way, whether it be “glitches” or “malfunctions” causing server slippage in their system, or you go to make a withdrawal and they don’t process it (steal your money), you are out of luck. Beyond posting a bad review online, there is little you can do because these brokers have no legal authority to answer to.
- We confirm that Bac Finance is a scam, we saw that it has been blacklisted by Financial Market Authority New Zealand as a potential scam. See Below.
Since now it is clear that Bac Finance is a scam, so we have Blacklisted bacfinancelimited.com.
Questions to ask to avoid a forex trading scam
- Is the broker regulated?
- If regulated, how trustworthy is the regulatory body?
- Is the broker offering profits or rewards for opening an account?
- Is the broker offering a cash bonus for opening an account?
- Is the broker offering automatic trades or signals to guarantee profits?
- Is any credible information about the company included on its website, such as company history, financials, headquarters’ address, or similar?
- If awards are cited, can I verify their authenticity?
- If a big corporate sponsorship is promoted (e.g. athlete sponsorship), am I doing my due diligence to ensure the company can be trusted?
Is Bac Finance Scam or Legitimate Forex Broker?
Bac Finance Broker is not a licensed broker.
Scam Expert Advisor uses a simple method to determine if a Forex broker is legitimate or a scam broker. We look to see if the broker is licensed and regulated by anyone of these regulators; FSCA South Africa, FCA United Kingdom, ASIC Australia or the US CFTC.
In our reviews, we keep reiterating that regulation is the most clear-cut indicator of legitimacy and the best trust-creator in the business. We encourage our readers to invest funds only in properly licensed brokers in order to exclude any risk of foul play.
Review Verdict: Bac Finance is an Offshore Broker. Your Money is not safe
The Bac Finance scam broker is unfortunately nothing new on the market, there are many similar brokers, like ForexOne, Goldmans Banc. They all work the same way. They do not have appropriate licensing.
Bear in mind that a legit forex license is the only reason you can trust an online broker, because otherwise, for the safety of your funds you will have to rely entirely on the integrity of the people, who have collected your trading deposit.
A sure way of making money with Cryptocurrency is by having tested and trusted Crypto tools. Make the smart move and sign up with dependable and innovative Cryptocurrency trading robots. Your chance to make real profit starts with having a dedicated and effective Crypto trading tool. Genuine and transparent Cryptocurrency trading robots have been hailed as a game-changer. Make the right decision today and sign up with credible and dependable Cryptocurrency trading robots.