Are you searching for the 50percent.io reviews to find out what is 50percent.io, either is 50percent.io money doubler genuine or fraud? If so, then you have landed in the right place because here, within our 50percent.io review, you are going to find out the complete truth about 50percent.io which is promising to multiply your capital.
What is 50% (50percent.io)? Either is a 50% scam or legit?
50percent.io is a Ponzi scheme which is an illegal and unsustainable scheme, so 50percent.io is a scam. For more details, please continue reading our 50percent.io review below.
50percent.io Review – The Real Scam Investigation
- Like we said, 50percent.io is a Ponzi scheme which already makes it a scam. Ponzi scheme is neither a sustainable nor a legal business. Legal authorities have already issued lots of warnings to stay away from Ponzi schemes like 50percent.io. It is a crime to involve in Ponzi schemes.
- We can confirm that 50percent.io is a Ponzi scheme because there is not any verifiable source of income coming into 50percent.io other than the money invested by its members. It claims to pay up to 50% profit in 24hours on the investment amount of members by investing in trading market but fails to provide the proof to support that claim. It is unable to show the proof of its so-called investment in cryptocurrency exchange and trading market. On top of that, none of the experts in the cryptocurrency field can guarantee exact 50% profit in a day. Online trading is very risky and there is no way anyone can guarantee for only profit and that is also such a high profit like 50%/day. So, the business claim made by 50percent.io itself proves it is lying about its business. So, 50percent.io is a Ponzi scheme because it doesn’t have any real source of income and only routing the money between the members in order to pay the few members.
- You may have seen Ponzi schemes like 50percent.io that attract people by showing them real payment proofs which they get by paying few members at starting. However, they pay a few members only to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scheme. When they realize they have collected enough fund, they will just stop paying and run away with the money of the majority of the members.
- 50percent.io offer a referral commission just like a pyramid scheme which is also an illegal business model. They never have any real products or services to sell and pay the referral commission up to multi-level downlines just for selling the investment plans or membership fees. 50percent.io offer up to 20% from your first level referrals, which makes it a Ponzi pyramid hybrid scheme.
- 50percent.io hasn’t provided any information about who and from where is operating and running the 50percent.io on its website and has also concealed those details in WHOIS which proves its owner doesn’t want to reveal his/her identity which is definitely not a good sign. None of the legit investment companies hide their owner details, only scam companies do.
Since now it is clear that 50percent.io is a scam, so we have blacklisted the website.
How to identify the Ponzi Scheme by yourself?
It’s very simple. Whenever you find out some companies which are offering the very high rate of return on your investment amount which is too good to be true, then you must know that is actually not true.
You can think generally. If some company can offer the huge rate of return such as 0.5% or more daily profit, 110% return or more within a month and so on then you must think why that company is asking you to invest in their project and paying you such a high rate of return instead of taking a loan from a bank in much lower rate to invest in their project.
Everyone can take a loan from a bank at the rate less than 1% monthly interest rate, if not a business loan, then at least can take a personal loan. So, why any company or person will like to pay more interest rate by collecting the investment from several people instead of paying very much less interest rate in the bank. So, the Ponzi Scheme always fails to pass this logic test. If you do this logic test, then you can spot out every Ponzi Schemes by yourself.
50percent.io is an online investment site that claims to make upto 50% profit in your investment amount. It is unknown who and where they are running the 50percent.io website. Email support is via [email protected] Payments are made through cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin and e wallets like Payeer and perfect money.
Whatever Ponzi schemes claim, they never have been doing any businesses to generate the real profit. They only pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members, means by paying one member by using the money of another member. Actually, their intention is to scam people but also they pay few members at starting so that they can show the payment proofs and lure more people into their scam. Innocent people always fall into their claims and payment proofs and only find out they have been scammed when these Ponzi schemes either stop paying or completely shut down. That’s why legal authorities have warned people not to join Ponzi Schemes and have marked all Ponzi Schemes as an illegal scheme. Involving with Ponzi Scheme is a crime.
Our best advise
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. Make Money with one of the Best Investment Platforms at the Moment with Great ROI >HERE<.
For Legit profitable Cryptocurrency Mining Platform Click HERE
- Standard website
- Ponzi Scheme
- Unsustainable profit
- No company history