247GlobalTrade is an unlicensed Forex and CFD broker that is allegedly located at 47 Countrylane Ave, Los Angeles, CA 97446, United States. They also claim attractive features such as safe and secure, fast deposits and withdrawals, customer protection, online support etc. You may see charts, testimonials, and some stats. The broker offer trades on Stocks, ETFs, Forex and Digital Options. Leverage extends upto 1:100 with guaranteed profit returns.
What is 247GlobalTrade (247globaltrade.net)? Either is 247 Global Trade scam or legit?
247globaltrade is considered not safe, as it is new and not regulated and licensed by top-tier financial authorities, like the CySEC in Europe, UK FCA, the Australian ASIC and the US CFTC. For more details, please continue reading our 247globaltrade review below.
<< SEE LEGIT BROKERS >>
- Aforementioned, 247GlobalTrade is unregulated as they should be regulated if they want to target customers on regulated markets like the European Union, including the U.K, Canada, Australia or the U.S.
- Unlicensed brokers like 247GlobalTrade do not have to report to a governing body. This means that if they scam you in any way, whether it be “glitches” or “malfunctions” causing server slippage in their system, or you go to make a withdrawal and they don’t process it (steal your money), you are out of luck. Beyond posting a bad review online, there is little you can do because these brokers have no legal authority to answer to.
- We confirm that 247GlobalTrade is a scam, we saw that it appears in the warning list of the FInancial Commissions (FinaCom) Honh Kong as a potential scam. See Below.
Since now it is clear that 247GlobalTrade is a scam, so we have Blacklisted 247globaltrade.com.
Questions to ask to avoid a forex trading scam
- Is the broker regulated?
- If regulated, how trustworthy is the regulatory body?
- Is the broker offering profits or rewards for opening an account?
- Is the broker offering a cash bonus for opening an account?
- Is the broker offering automatic trades or signals to guarantee profits?
- Is any credible information about the company included on its website, such as company history, financials, headquarters’ address, or similar?
- If awards are cited, can I verify their authenticity?
- If a big corporate sponsorship is promoted (e.g. athlete sponsorship), am I doing my due diligence to ensure the company can be trusted?
Is 247GlobalTrade Scam or Legitimate Forex Broker?
247GlobalTrade Broker is not a licensed broker.
Scam Expert Advisor uses a simple method to determine if a Forex broker is legitimate or a scam broker. We look to see if the broker is licensed and regulated by anyone of these regulators; FSCA South Africa, FCA United Kingdom, ASIC Australia or the US CFTC.
In our reviews, we keep reiterating that regulation is the most clear-cut indicator of legitimacy and the best trust-creator in the business. We encourage our readers to invest funds only in properly licensed brokers in order to exclude any risk of foul play.
Review Verdict: 247GlobalTrade is an Offshore Broker. Your Money is not safe
247GlobalTrade scam broker is unfortunately nothing new on the market, there are many similar brokers, like Bac Finance, ForexOne, Trading Aureo. They all work the same way. They do not have appropriate licensing.
<< See The Best Broker >>
Bear in mind that a legit forex license is the only reason you can trust an online broker, because otherwise, for the safety of your funds you will have to rely entirely on the integrity of the people, who have collected your trading deposit.
Make the most out of Cryptocurrency trading by using above board and credible trading tools. Sign up with dependable and tested Cryptocurrency trading robots with a proven track record. Go for Cryptocurrency trading robots which have been recommended by Crypto experts. With genuine and transparent Crypto currency trading robots, chances of winning increase. Smart Crypto enthusiasts go for accountable and innovative Crypto trading robots. What are you waiting for?