Trading Aureo is an unlicensed Forex and CFD broker offering trades on fx pairs, commodities and popular stocks. You may notice that this broker is trying to make you believe that they are part of the IG Group. Actually, they offer a web based platform and not a Metatrader suite.
What is Trading Aureo (TradingAureo.webnode.es)? Either is Trading Aureo scam or legit?
Trading Aureo is considered not safe, as it is new and not regulated and licensed by top-tier financial authorities, like the CySEC in Europe, UK FCA, the Australian ASIC and the US CFTC. For more details, please continue reading our Trading Aureo review below.
<< SEE LEGIT BROKERS >>
Trading Aureo Review
- Aforementioned, Trading Aureo is unregulated as they should be regulated if they want to target customers on regulated markets like the European Union, including the UK.
- Unlicensed brokers like Trading Aureo do not have to report to a governing body. This means that if they scam you in any way, whether it be “glitches” or “malfunctions” causing server slippage in their system, or you go to make a withdrawal and they don’t process it (steal your money), you are out of luck. Beyond posting a bad review online, there is little you can do because these brokers have no legal authority to answer to.
- We confirm that Trading Aureo is a scam, it is not in any way affliated to the popular trading IG. Infact, it has been blacklisted as a scam by the the Spanish financial regulator – Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV). See below.
Since now it is clear that Trading Aureo is a scam, so we have Blacklisted tradingaureo.webnode.es
Questions to ask to avoid a forex trading scam
- Is the broker regulated?
- If regulated, how trustworthy is the regulatory body?
- Is the broker offering profits or rewards for opening an account?
- Is the broker offering a cash bonus for opening an account?
- Is the broker offering automatic trades or signals to guarantee profits?
- Is any credible information about the company included on its website, such as company history, financials, headquarters’ address, or similar?
- If awards are cited, can I verify their authenticity?
- If a big corporate sponsorship is promoted (e.g. athlete sponsorship), am I doing my due diligence to ensure the company can be trusted?
Is Trading Aureo Scam or Legitimate Forex Broker?
Trading Aureo Broker is not a licensed broker.
Scam Expert Advisor uses a simple method to determine if a Forex broker is legitimate or a scam broker. We look to see if the broker is licensed and regulated by anyone of these regulators; FSCA South Africa, FCA United Kingdom, ASIC Australia or the US CFTC.
In our reviews, we keep reiterating that regulation is the most clear-cut indicator of legitimacy and the best trust-creator in the business. We encourage our readers to invest funds only in properly licensed brokers in order to exclude any risk of foul play.
Review Verdict: Trading Aureo is an Offshore Broker. Your Money is not safe
Trading Aureo scam broker is unfortunately nothing new on the market, there are many similar brokers, like KJ Invest Capital, Bac Finance, ForexOne, Goldmans Banc. They all work the same way. They do not have appropriate licensing.
Bear in mind that a legit forex license is the only reason you can trust an online broker, because otherwise, for the safety of your funds you will have to rely entirely on the integrity of the people, who have collected your trading deposit.
A smart way to invest in Digital currency is by using leading and transparent Cryptocurrency trading robots. Sign up with reliable and dependable Cryptocurrency trading robots with a proven reputation. Ensure you use Crypto trading tools that have been tested and trusted by Crypto experts. The secret to making real and sustainable profit margins with Crypto trading is top rated Cryptocurrency trading robots. What are you waiting for? The time to sign up is now.