$1665 Buy Now
Night Hunter Pro is yet another automated trading software from the Valery Trading group, developed in 2021 and works on the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platforms. The vendor claims that the system is an advanced scalper that is focused on long-term stable profits. Night Hunter Pro is constantly updated, incorporating all the latest innovations in the trading area. The algorithm has been tested for over 2+ years on live accounts. Read this full review for a detailed analysis of this robot’s trading statistics and strategy.
The EA is another night scalper from the Valery Trading team – a new Forex developer that is transparent about their operations. Traders can find contact details, telegram channels related to the firm, and other helpful information about the vendors from the website. The developer also provides live chat and email support to their clients.
Night Hunter Pro EA Review
The Night Hunter Pro is an amazing night scalper EA developed by Valeriia Mishchenko. The information about the trading system and its features are provided on the developer’s website as well as on the MQL5 sales page. Like the Evening Scalper Pro EA, it supports ECN brokers and can be installed easily on your MT4 and MT5 platforms. Night Hunter Pro comes with the following features:
- Trades on MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- It comes with free updates and detailed instructions.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee is included.
- Does not use martingale or grid
- The robot works with pending orders/stop loss mechanism
- It’s fully automated and easy to install and set up
- It supports negative swap filters
- Traders can make use of an advanced news filter
- Tradings can be done on GBPUSD, EURUSD, EURCHF, USDCAD, USDCHF, CHFJPY, AUDCAD, EURCAD, and EURAUD only.
- You only need one chart to trade all the symbols
- Only trades on the M5 timeframe
- The EA should run on a VPS continuously and requires low spread and slippage ECN brokers
- It’s fully automated and only a strict rule-based approach to trading.
Follow the following steps to get started with the advisor:
- Buy the system from the official website, look here
- Download the robot set-files on your PC (preferably)
- Open MetaTrader 4 or 5 on your computer
- Drag the downloaded EA files into to ONLY one M5 chart, EURUSD is recommended.
- Use recommended pairs only. You don’t need .set files, all settings are stored internally in the EA
- Enable auto-trading
- If you encounter any issues, contact the developer.
Night Hunter Pro Strategy
The robot works on multiple currency pairs such as GBPUSD, EURUSD, EURCHF, USDCAD, USDCHF, CHFJPY, AUDCAD, EURCAD, and EURAUD on the M5 timeframe. The robot employs smart entry/exit algorithms with sophisticated filtering methods to identify only the safest entry points during calm periods of the market.
From the history presented on Myfxbook, we observe that it uses pending orders in combination with dynamic stop loss and take profit system on multiple currency pairs. Each trade has an average duration of about 7 hours, which proves that the EA is really scalping the markets.
- Type: Forex Robot
- Strategy: Scalping
- Recommended Pair: GBPUSD, EURUSD, EURCHF, USDCAD, USDCHF, CHFJPY, AUDCAD, EURCAD, EURAUD
- Recommended Timeframe: M5
- Price: $1665.
- Supported Platforms: MT4 and MT5.
The Night Hunter Pro EA is available at a limited discount price of $1665. The purchase includes a lifetime license for 10 MT4 or MT5 accounts, 3 different set files, and user dashboard access where clients can manage their auto-trading accounts. There is an extra free Volatility filter indicator and access to 6 months of ValeryVPS.
Like their other products, the developer also offers a 14-day free trial, an easy-to-follow “How to install” videos, a strategy & risk management guide, access to an exclusive Telegram group, 1 on 1 support from the developer (Valeriia), remote desktop configuration, and 30 days money-back guarantee.
There is a backtesting report screenshot available on their MQL5 sales page. A backtesting report generally gives us an idea of the robot’s performance in the past.
Live trading results and records are available on Myfxbook. The vendor put in an initial deposit of A$212.03 and A$0 withdrawals. The total gain was +200.42%, with a profit factor of 1.81.
The expert advisor has participated in 697 deals. Its winning percentage is 72%. The peak drawdown value of the system was 15.58%, which is considered low. The average trading length stands at 7 hours, and the total net profit of the robot is shown as A$209.05.
Night Hunter Pro EA Review Conclusion
Night Hunter Pro has a reasonable gain percentage of 72% while maintaining a low drawdown value of 15,58%. There are multiple user reviews available on reputed forums. The robot comes with a 14-day free trial version, and a lifetime license for 10 MT4 or MT5 accounts is being offered on a single purchase. The developer provides a 30-day money-back guarantee and reliable customer support.