InstantEA by leapfx team is a Forex tool that makes automated trading easy for any level of trader. Supposedly, the ”Convert Any Signal Indicator Into An Automated Forex Robot Instantly Without Programming Knowledge”. The InstantEA package cost about $247 and it features the InstantEA software with lifetime License, updates and support. You will also get bonus signal trading indicator and 14 day money back guarantee.
What is InstantEA by leapfx? Either is InstantEA scam or legit?
- InstantEA is a program that claim to automate Forex trades. It’s like putting a plane on auto pilot. Traders can sleep through the night calmly knowing that their trades will be placed exactly at the times they designated. Sounds easy, right?
- Forex robots like InstantEA are getting a lot of hype of late and Forex robot scams are not far behind.
- Most Forex robot scams are easy to pinpoint and would seem obvious to any investor. But even with blatant false promises of huge profits “while you sleep” millions of dollars are dropped into these Forex robot scams every day.
The InstantEA is owned by the leapfx team, a vendor responsible for alot of trading system like the last one Jet Trader Pro. Apart from being notorious for selling pre-packaged expert advisors, the leapfx team also sell their products at an exorbitant prices form the original vendors.
It is unknown the real minds behind the leapfx team but support can be reached via email at [email protected]
Customizing the InstantEA is easy once you connect the indicator to the InstantEA. You can choose to set a handful of parameters like
- Signal and Shift Buffers (don’t worry if you don’t know what this)
- Fixed lots, Money Management
- Magic Numbers, Comments
- Stop loss, take profit, break-even, trailing stops
- Set trading times
- Allow / Disable Hedging
- Control trade frequency
- Close on opposite signals
- Partial trade closure controls
- And more
Visit this page to gain access to our recommended trading tools.
Because Forex trading is still relatively unregulated, the number of scams seem to be ever-increasing. One area in which this happens on a regular basis is with automated Forex trading bots. Many of the systems make some pretty unrealistic claims, and promise a successful trading career, even when you’re asleep. They even seem to be able to publish positive results on their sites. However, a word of warning: These amazing results are often the result of back-testing, or based on hypothetical results.