FX Vortex is an automated trading indicator developed for the Metatrader 4 utility. The FX Vortex Indicator works by following market trends. There are no disclosed timeframe and forex pairs recommended for the indicator. FX Vortex indicator is being sold for a discount rate of $25 and they claim it has 93% satisfaction with guarantee to make 50-120pips per day. The indicator is sold for $27.
What is FX Vortex (fxvortex.net)? Either is FX Vortex indicator scam or legit?
Any expert in forex trading can clearly see that FX Vortex Indicator is a scam. However, if you want to find out why is FX Vortex a scam and what is FX Vortex in real, then you can find that within our FX Vortex Indicator review here, for that you don’t have to search any other FX Vortex Indicator reviews.
FX Vortex Indicator Review
- FX Vortex Indicator is a program that claim to automate Forex trades. It’s like putting a plane on auto pilot. Traders can sleep through the night calmly knowing that their trades will be placed exactly at the times they designated. Sounds easy, right?
- Forex robots/indicators like FX Vortex are getting a lot of hype of late and Forex robot scams are not far behind. The promise of FX Vortex is that it will make you between 50 and 120 pips per day, which would equal to thousands of pips per month.
- We confirm that FX Vortex is a scam, since FX Vortex promises winning trades only, it is a sure scam, there just is no other possibility.
- You see, no trading system can pick every bottom and top of every market, Forex trading is a game of probabilities where every long-term profit is a big success. Tens or hundreds of pips are possible per month, bet certainly not per day.
- Most Forex robot scams are easy to pinpoint and would seem obvious to any investor. But even with blatant false promises of huge profits “while you sleep” millions of dollars are dropped into these Forex robot scams every day.
About FX Vortex Indicator
FX Vortex sales page does not feature much details about the entity behind the brand – where they are located and their experience in the marketplace. The only information that we were able to find that can help us determine the legitimacy of the vendor is the contact email address [email protected]
FX Vortex Indicator Strategy
During our reviews of the FX Vortex indicator, we saw that the developer did not provide much details on the software methodology. We could see that the indicator is made to follow trend strategy.
Trend following or trend trading is a trading strategy according to which one should buy an asset when its price trend goes up, and sell when its trend goes down, expecting price movements to continue.
FX Vortex Indicator Result
FX Vortex claims to make 50-120 pips/day for you but fails to provide a verified result from a third party source. They provided performance screenshots of which are easily manipulated.
The problem is that Forex robots are run based on automated mathematical algorithms, not taking into account things like market conditions that vary with political issues, weather and other factors. The inconsistency of the market is impossible to program into a robot, and therefore the results of Forex robots are inconsistent as well.
Because Forex trading is still relatively unregulated, the number of scams seem to be ever-increasing. One area in which this happens on a regular basis is with automated Forex trading bots. Many of the systems make some pretty unrealistic claims, and promise a successful trading career, even when you’re asleep. They even seem to be able to publish positive results on their sites. However, a word of warning: These amazing results are often the result of back-testing, or based on hypothetical results.
Currently Best Performing Forex Trading Robot with an Average 86.3% ITM >CLick Here<
- Standard sales page
- Good pricing
- No strategy details
- No verified result
- Fake claims