Finantik is an unlicensed Forex and CFD broker that is registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under the Pro Star Griffith corporate Center. Finantik is furnish investors with 4 account types named Classic, Gold, Platinum and VIP. Leverages extends up to 1:400 and minimum deposit to open the most account is $1000. There are Forex calculator, Calender and Real time chart trading tools.
What is Finantik (finantik.com)? Either is Finantik scam or legit?
Finantik is considered not safe, as it is new and not regulated and licensed by top-tier financial authorities, like the CySEC in Europe, UK FCA, the Australian ASIC and the US CFTC. For more details, please continue reading our Finantik review below.
<< SEE LEGIT BROKERS >>
- Aforementioned, Finantik is unregulated as they should be regulated if they want to target customers on regulated markets like the European Union, including the U.K, Canada, Australia or the U.S.
- Trading with unlicensed broker like Finantik hides a lot of risk – there may be commingling of funds, platform intervention, and all type of scam schemes you can think of. And if such a broker decides to scam you and keep your money for themselves, there isn’t much you can do about it, because they are anonymous.
- We confirm that Finantik is a scam, we saw that it has been banned by the Italian government Authority CONSOB for illegally targeting European traders.
- Bear in mind that a legit forex license is the only reason you can trust an online broker, because otherwise, for the safety of your funds you will have to rely entirely on the integrity of the people, who have collected your trading deposit.
Since now it is clear that Finantik is a scam, so we have Blacklisted finantik.com.
Questions to ask to avoid a forex trading scam
- Is the broker regulated?
- If regulated, how trustworthy is the regulatory body?
- Is the broker offering profits or rewards for opening an account?
- Is the broker offering a cash bonus for opening an account?
- Is the broker offering automatic trades or signals to guarantee profits?
- Is any credible information about the company included on its website, such as company history, financials, headquarters’ address, or similar?
- If awards are cited, can I verify their authenticity?
- If a big corporate sponsorship is promoted (e.g. athlete sponsorship), am I doing my due diligence to ensure the company can be trusted?
Is Finantik Scam or Legitimate Forex Broker?
Finantik Broker is not a licensed broker.
Scam Expert Advisor uses a simple method to determine if a Forex broker is legitimate or a scam broker. We look to see if the broker is licensed and regulated by anyone of these regulators; FSCA South Africa, FCA United Kingdom, ASIC Australia or the US CFTC.
In our reviews, we keep reiterating that regulation is the most clear-cut indicator of legitimacy and the best trust-creator in the business. We encourage our readers to invest funds only in properly licensed brokers in order to exclude any risk of foul play.
Review Verdict: Finantik is an Offshore Broker. Your Money is not safe
Finantik scam broker is unfortunately nothing new on the market, there are many similar brokers, like 247GlobalTrade, Luxstar Group, SuperFXTrade, SL Markets. They all work the same way. They do not have appropriate licensing.
As usual in such cases our best advise is to deal only with properly regulated brokers, like the ones licensed and authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) or the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
To stand a chance to make money online, why not deal with a lucrative trading niche? Sign up with credible and dependable Cryptocurrency trading robots at all times. Ensure you use recommended and top rated brokers at all times.