Crypto-Pool.club LTD is an online investment platform based on Forex and cryptocurrency trading that promises to pay 200% in 24hours, 20hours and 16hours to members of starter, premium and advanced plan. There is a referral commission of up to 50% per client referred to Crypto Pool. Crypto-Pool.club LTD claims to be located in London, United kingdom. Payment method is by bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, perfect money and payeer.
What is Crypto Pool (Crypto-Pool.club LTD)? Either is a Crypto Pool scam or legit?
Crypto Pool is a Ponzi scheme which is an illegal and unsustainable scheme, so Crypto-pool.club is a scam. For more details, please continue reading our Crypto-pool.club Ltd review below.
Meanwhile, alternative to this Crypto Pool Scam is the Cryptocurrency Bot.
Crypto-Pool.club Ltd Review – Honest Scam Research
- Aforementioned, Crypto Pool is a Ponzi scheme which already makes it a scam. Ponzi scheme is neither a sustainable nor a legal business. Legal authorities have already issued lots of warnings to stay away from Ponzi schemes like Maxcoinprofit. It is a crime to involve in Ponzi schemes.
- We can confirm that Crypto Pool is a Ponzi scheme because there is not any verifiable source of income coming into Crypto Pool ltd other than the money invested by its members. It claims to pay up to 200% profit in 24hours on the investment amount of starter plan members by investing in trading market but fails to provide the proof to support that claim. It is unable to show the proof of its so-called investment in cryptocurrency exchange and trading market. On top of that, none of the experts in the cryptocurrency field can guarantee exact 200% profit in a day. Online trading is very risky and there is no way anyone can guarantee for only profit and that is also such a high profit like 200%/daily. So, the business claim made by Crypto Pool itself proves it is lying about its business. So, Crypto Pool is a Ponzi scheme because it doesn’t have any real source of income and only routing the money between the members in order to pay the few members.
- Classical Ponzi schemes like Crypto Pool attract people by showing them real payment proofs which they get by paying few members at starting. However, they pay a few members only to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scheme. When they realize they have collected enough fund, they will just stop paying and run away with the money of the majority of the members.
- Typical of all ponzi scams, Crypto Pool offer a referral commission just like a pyramid scheme which is also an illegal business model. They never have any real products or services to sell and pay the referral commission up to multi-level downlines just for selling the investment plans or membership fees. Crypto Pool offer up to 5o% from your first level referrals, which makes it a Ponzi pyramid hybrid scheme.
- It claims it is a registered company in UK. However, that is not a big deal. In the past, many Ponzi schemes had already scammed lots of people who were registered from the UK Companies House. Actually, that registration is not a license to run an investment company like Crypto Pool, instead, that is a registration for the tax purpose which anyone can register very easily. Most of the scam companies are found to be registering from the UK Companies House by providing virtual address and third-party identities. On top of that, there is not any proof which proves Crypto Pool is registered.
- Crypto Pool hasn’t provided any information about who and from where is operating and running the Crypto-pool.club on its website and has also concealed those details in WHOIS which proves its owner doesn’t want to reveal his/her identity which is definitely not a good sign. None of the legit investment companies hide their owner details, only scam companies do.
Since now it is clear that Crypto Pool is a scam, so we have blacklisted the Crypto-pool.club website.
How to identify the Ponzi Scheme by yourself?
It’s very simple. Whenever you find out some companies which are offering the very high rate of return on your investment amount which is too good to be true, then you must know that is actually not true.
You can think generally. If some company can offer the huge rate of return such as 0.5% or more daily profit, 110% return or more within a month and so on then you must think why that company is asking you to invest in their project and paying you such a high rate of return instead of taking a loan from a bank in much lower rate to invest in their project.
Everyone can take a loan from a bank at the rate less than 1% monthly interest rate, if not a business loan, then at least can take a personal loan. So, why any company or person will like to pay more interest rate by collecting the investment from several people instead of paying very much less interest rate in the bank. So, the Ponzi Scheme always fails to pass this logic test. If you do this logic test, then you can spot out every Ponzi Schemes by yourself.
Whatever Ponzi schemes claim, they never have been doing any businesses to generate the real profit. They only pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members, means by paying one member by using the money of another member. Actually, their intention is to scam people but also they pay few members at starting so that they can show the payment proofs and lure more people into their scam. Innocent people always fall into their claims and payment proofs and only find out they have been scammed when these Ponzi schemes either stop paying or completely shut down. That’s why legal authorities have warned people not to join Ponzi Schemes and have marked all Ponzi Schemes as an illegal scheme. Involving with Ponzi Scheme is a crime.
Our best advise
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. Make Money with one of the Best Investment Platforms at the Moment with Great ROI >HERE<.
- Stabdard website
- Ponzi scheme
- Unsustainable ROI
- No business history