Are you searching for the BitClubNetwork reviews to find out what is BitClubNetwork.ltd, either is BitClubNetwork genuine or fraud? If so, then you have landed in the right place because here, within our BitClubNetwork review, you are going to find out the complete truth about BitClubNetwork which is promising a global range of business information.
What is BitClubNetwork (BitClubNetwork.ltd)? Either is a BitClubNetwork.ltd scam or legit?
BitClubNetwork is a Ponzi scheme which is an illegal and unsustainable scheme, so BitClubNetwork.ltd is a scam. For more details, please continue reading our BitClubNetwork review below.
- Aforementioned, BitClubNetwork is a Ponzi scheme which already makes it a scam. Ponzi scheme is neither a sustainable nor a legal business. Legal authorities have already issued lots of warnings to stay away from Ponzi schemes like BitClubNetwork. It is a crime to involve in Ponzi schemes.
- Ponzi schemes like BitClubNetwork attract people by showing them real payment proofs which they get by paying few members at starting. However, they pay a few members only to show the payment proofs so that they can lure more people into their scheme. When they realize they have collected enough fund, they will just stop paying and run away with the money of the majority of the members.
- Ponzi schemes like BitClubNetwork even want to pay continuously, then also they can’t because each time they pay their members, they will create the debt equal to the amount of profit they pay to their members due to which they will run out of the fund pretty soon if they keep on paying the members. However, they don’t care about that and will stop paying anytime whenever they collect enough amount of money for them. That’s why only a few members make money in a Ponzi scheme while the majority of members will lose their money.
- It claims it is registered as BitClubNetwork through the UK Companies House. However, that is not a big deal. In the past, many Ponzi schemes had already scammed lots of people who were registered from the UK Companies House. Actually, that registration is not a license to run an investment company like BIT CLUB NETWORK LTD, instead, that is a registration for the tax purpose which anyone can register very easily. Most of the scam companies are found to be registering from the UK Companies House by providing virtual address and third-party identities. On top of that, there is not any proof which proves BitCLubNetwork.ltd is operating by BitClubNetwork LTD.
- Although BitClubNetwork.ltd claims to be registered in the UK, it has provided its company’s address 24 KINGSWAY WEST, PENWORTHAM, PRESTON, UNITED KINGDOM, PR1 0JA. When we searched online, we didn’t find any company with name BitClubNetwork LTD on that address. So, this proves BitClubNetwork.ltd has lied about its company’s address.
- BitClubNetwork hasn’t provided any information about who and from where is operating and running the BiClubNetwork.ltd on its website and has also concealed those details in WHOIS which proves its owner doesn’t want to reveal his/her identity which is definitely not a good sign. None of the legit investment companies hide their owner details, only scam companies do.
Since now it is clear that BitClubNetwork is a scam, so we have blacklisted BitClubNetwork.ltd.
How to identify the Ponzi Scheme by yourself?
It’s very simple. Whenever you find out some companies which are offering the very high rate of return on your investment amount which is too good to be true, then you must know that is actually not true.
You can think generally. If some company can offer the huge rate of return such as 0.5% or more daily profit, 110% return or more within a month and so on then you must think why that company is asking you to invest in their project and paying you such a high rate of return instead of taking a loan from a bank in much lower rate to invest in their project. Everyone can take a loan from a bank at the rate less than 1% monthly interest rate, if not a business loan, then at least can take a personal loan. So, why any company or person will like to pay more interest rate by collecting the investment from several people instead of paying very much less interest rate in the bank. So, the Ponzi Scheme always fails to pass this logic test. If you do this logic test, then you can spot out every Ponzi Schemes by yourself.
Whatever Ponzi schemes claim, they never have been doing any businesses to generate the real profit. They only pay few members at starting by routing the money between the members, means by paying one member by using the money of another member. Actually, their intention is to scam people but also they pay few members at starting so that they can show the payment proofs and lure more people into their scam. Innocent people always fall into their claims and payment proofs and only find out they have been scammed when these Ponzi schemes either stop paying or completely shut down. That’s why legal authorities have warned people not to join Ponzi Schemes and have marked all Ponzi Schemes as an illegal scheme. Involving with Ponzi Scheme is a crime.
Our best advise
Never go after these kinds of easy way to make money online. However, if you can do some work, then you can find plenty of legitimate options to make money online. Make Money with one of the Best Investment Platforms at the Moment with Great ROI >HERE<.
For Legit profitable Cryptocurrency Mining Platform Click HERE
- Online website
- Ponzi Scheme
- Fake company address